August 27, 2007

Business opportunity

FROM THE DESK OF MR JUBRIL HASSAN
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION OF
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA).
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO.

Dear Friend,
I am MR JUBRIL HASSAN the director in charge of auditing and accounting section of Bank Of Africa(BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso West-Africa with due respect and regard. I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person Mr.Sheu Yuan-dong who died on February 16, 2000 in a gassy car accident with his entire family on there way back from Bobo Delaso the formal capital city of Burkina-Faso, and the fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development.

The said amount was U.S $9.8M (Nine million eight hundred United States dollars). As it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information through yahoo search on foreign business relations here in Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso.

Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bona fide next of kin to the deceased, to get the required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been put in place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and also benefit
your self to this great business opportunity.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant (A Banker),we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in this bank.

This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of oath to the Bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request as it may be after due verification and clarification by the correspondent branch of the bank where the whole money will be remitted from to your own designation bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum as gratification, while 60% will be for me. Please, you have been advised to keep "top secret" as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal with you.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any country you advice us to invest in. All other necessary vital information will be sent to you when I hear from you.
I look forward to receive your hansom reply via this email address belo.
Yours faithfully
MR JUBRIL HASSAN .

jubril_hassan2007@myway.com

Dear Mr Jubril Hassan,
I am distraught at the gassy death of Mr.Sheu Yuan-dong. My company, FNC Communications Corp (Giraffe Towers, London), has a thriving subsidiary business in Burkina Faso and it appears from our records that a man of a similar name (Mr. Sheu Ding-dong) was reported missing in the region seven years ago whilst inspecting our newly opened custard mines. I wonder if they are the same person?
His sister, Miss Ramalama Ding-dong, is on record as saying that her brother did indeed have a vast sum of money secreted somewhere and your timely email has alerted me to the possibility that this is the correct person, and that the money is in your bank!
Between you, me, and the gatepost, do you think we could get our hands on the money without anyone else knowing?
I have very few liquid assets currently (all my available capital is invested in our brand laboratory in London), but I can offer you something that you will find attractive and beneficial.
You must let me know soon, as the items are perishable and the neighbours might start to complain.
Yours faithfully,
Mr FN Chimps,

CEO FNC Communications
Giraffe Towers
London

4 comments:

Charles Edward Frith said...

I got my first German one of these yesterday. It was like a landmark in cross border targeting. Me speaking a bit of German and that.

New York Punk said...

Good day,

How are you today, hope all is well with you and your family? If
so, thanks to God. I only want to show my gratitude for your
past assistance.

I hope this mail meets you in a perfect condition. I am using this
opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished
transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the
other best known to you. But I want to inform you that I have
successfully transferred the fund out of my Country to someone else
account in Nepal who was capable of assisting me in this Great
venture.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthiness you showed
at the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show
my gratitude to you with the sum of USD$1,500,000.00. I have
authorized Joe Mayer who is based in my country (South Africa) to issue
you the funds of which I directed him to deposit in account on your
behalf.

Though, I have been looking for your contact for a very long
time, but had no luck only to go back to my old computer of recent to
find your contact again. I know the $1.5M is not the percentage we
agreed at the inception of the unfinished transaction, but after the
investment done by me and the new partner who later assisted me to
finish the transaction, I was not left with much, so I decided to give
you part of what am left with because my heart has not been at rest
ever since when I remember your past assistance.

So therefore, contact Joe Mayer for the collection of the funds on
the contact information below of which I have given him instruction
on what to do as soon as you open contact with him:

Name: Joe Mayer
Email: rev-joemayer@myway.com

Contact him with immediate effect as I am very busy here because of
the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at
hand in Nepal. Finally remember that I have forwarded instruction to
him on your behalf to send the $1.5M to you as soon as you contact him.

Please understand that the money can be paid to your account as
cash ($1.5M) via telegraphic wire transfer if you want. I will not be
able to send you any more emails as result of my tight schedule. I
also want you to understand that I am a real human with a heart.
Though, you never gave me all the truth I required, but all the
same, we thank God for a successful transfer of the funds at
the end of the day.

Kindly accept this token with good faith, as this is from the bottom
of my heart and also make sure you do not let any one know about
the gift until you receive it.

I will want to say a big thanks to you and your family.

Best regards,

Dr. James Veri.


Sorry.

RFB said...

Taking it to the extreme, the folks at 419Eater have some brutal fun with the scammers, making them pose for pictures in exchange for promises of cooperation. The results are hideous and sadly funny.

http://www.419eater.com/html/trophy_room.htm

SchizoFishNChimps said...

i've had a response but am trying to summon the patience to carry this on without throwing my pc out of the window