July 17, 2006

Minstrels. The lost script: Spy Pill


This cab’s going to cost me a fortune. What was it I was trying to remember?


I wonder if I’ll see any giraffes.



[gasp!] Brian said he’d left me something in my handbag! Maybe it’s a secret message!



I don’t remember buying this.




I must have been shit-faced last night. I wonder how many are left?
Quack.



He's scoffed the lot! This looks like rabbit poo. I think Brian's been messing with my head.


Maybe I'll find something in here. If I hold it up, I might just see David Hasselhoff tearing down the Berlin Wall.


No, nothing at 50 degrees. If I tilt it further I'll see what's jamming the entrance to this multidimensional hyperspace portal. Maybe there's a giraffe up there. I'll tilt it a bit higher. That'll help.

Aah, David Hasselhoff. I love that guy.




I can't remember who I am.




Haha we've just passed a giraffe on a motorbike.








I'm driving to the police station.


Hello ickle fairy. You been naughty ickle fairy?
Bad queenie eat naughty ickle fairy.



Mmmm. Secret message...


RED RUM! RED RUM! RED RUM!





Tags: TV ads, Spoof

No comments: