April 29, 2009

Send this fucker a bacon sandwich

A woman's work is never done, I was told, which is why they're paid half as much. I've had to let half of my scantily clad monkeygirls go because of the recession (it was either the staff or the champagne lunches - don't anyone tell you that my sense of priority is wrong). The downside is that now I've got to do more frickin' work, which is why my steady stream of pointless blogging bullshit has been drying up.
I need to excrete some piss 'n vinegar on the subject of this wretched flu thing that's getting the Daily Mail all excited. I wish someone would invent a flu that targeted those nazi bastards, but we've got to make do with some rather loose animal-themed branding. Which is why I want to direct a loud FUCK OFF to some twat in Israel who objects to the naming of Swine Flu. I knew someone was going to complain. By his book, offending a religion is unacceptable if the alternative is some casual racism. And never mind the poor fuckers who are dying from the illness. Fucking idiot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't help but wonder if the flu had originated in Israel would they have requested that the name be changed to Jew Flu? Kind of in the same vein but has a better ring to it.

In any case, if a religion deems a certain animal such as the pig to be unclean, surely it's a good thing to have a flu named after it? After all this associates the animal with disease in the minds of everyone, thus vindicating your wacky beliefs...

Teenie said...

Let's see... the thing originated in swine and was passed along by swine.

Let's name it Matzah Ball flu.

SchizoFishNChimps said...

Seeing as the damn thing seems to be spread by air passengers, I'd call it Flew Flu